At The Bar
Home-infused spirits are easy to make and will make your cocktails taste better and will be all-naturally flavored, which will make you feel better about what your drinking and serving. My Orange Vodka recipe is used in several Cocktail Chameleon cocktails including the Marktini (pg. 71), Champagne Float (pg. 55) and La Seville (pg. 217).
- 1 ½ cups premium vodka
- 3/4 cup orange peel (about 1 – 1 ½ oranges)
- Combine the vodka and orange peel in a sterilized 1-quart Mason jar
- Seal the jar and set aside in a cool, dark spot until the vodka is fragrant and tastes of oranges, about 3 days.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve lined with cheesecloth, discarding solids
- pour into a decorative bottle and store in a cool, dark spot for up to 1 year.
- Be sure to label bottle for easy identification.
Watch the video on how to infused your own all-natural home-infused spirits to make your cocktails taste the best they can be!